Drivers must at all times comply with Racehalls rules and instructions.
5 Hours Le Mans
the 4 weight CLASSES:
- 65 kg.
- 85 kg
- 100 kg.
- 100 kg Old
- There is a maximum of 30 teams in total, so please sign up early!
- You must be 15 years old to participate. (The only exception is if you have a karting license.)
- Minimum height is 145 cm.
- Minimum 3 drivers, maximum 5 drivers for the 5 hour Le Mans.
- A complete list of all drivers within the Team must be handed over to the race marshal 5 hours prior to the race.
- There must be a minimum of 3 kart changes (although this doesn’t have to be a driver change).
- ALL drivers must be present at the drivers briefing, prior to the race.
- Weight classes will be nominated by 4 different colors on the neck support on the go-kart.
- The Le Mans starts with 12 minutes of practice.
- Followed by 8 minutes of qualifying.
- The driver that takes the qualifying rounds, must also start the race (5 Hours Le Mans).
- Radiocommunication is allowed throughout the race.
- Change of kart must be done in designated pit lane. Flags and signals must always be obeyed.
- The Team may at any time change and take the first kart in one of the two designated lanes.
- The Transponder will have to follow the team and will be mounted on the new kart, included weight requirements.
- Choice of kart will be made by random draw, before the race starts.
5 Classes and requirements:
- Kids (must be 120 cm and no taller than 145cm and no older than 11 years)
- 65 kg, (must be 145 cm and maximum 16 years old – under 15 must have karting license).
- 85kg, (must be 150 cm and 16 years old)
- 100kg, (must be 150 cm and 16 years old)
- 100kg Old Boys. (must be 150 cm and 35 years old
- The race consists of 4heats (3 qualifying races and 1 finale race).
- Each race consists of 3 minutes of qualifying race followed by a 10 minute heat.
- The finale starts with a 3-minute warmup, followed by a 12 minute heat.
- The starting position in the finale, will be decided, by the results of the qualifying heats.
- Points are awarded in each heat whereby the number 1 Driver gets one point and the number two Driver gets 2 points, etc.
- The final results of the finale will be counted as the winning result of the day.
- The weight indicates a minimum weight requirement, for the individual driver.
- The weight includes equipment (such as, but not limited to gloves, helmet, etc.)
- If you do not reach the minimum weight requirement , the kart will be compensated with lead blocks.
- It is always the driver’s responsibility that the weight requirement is met.
- RHOC’s staff will at random check weight requirements of drivers are met.
- Failure to comply will result in the driver being subtracted by up to 15 positions.
- Failure to comply more than once, will result in exclusion from the race.
- There is a max. of 30 kg. weight add-on to each karts)
- Underweight during the 5-Hour Le Mans will be punished with 1 lap for every 5 kg interval.
PRIZES AND Trophies:
- Prizes and Trophies will be awarded to the 3 best in each individual classes.
- Prizes and Trophies will be awarded to the 3 best teams within the 5-hour Le Mans.
Important information: All results will be available immediately on the Racehall APP (link to APP Store and Google Play)
Race stopped – step on the brake and hold still until the race is re-started.
Danger/accident -,slowdown over taking is strictly forbidden.
You are blocking another driver that is faster than you, let him/her pass.
BLACK / WHITE:
You have received a warning and must stop for a 2second penalty.
Penalty due to inappropriate driving. Return to pit immediately. You are excluded from the heat.
-During the Le Mans you will receive a 2 lap penalty instead. If a Team gets 2 black flags, the team is disqualified
Blue with red cross:
You are getting past with a lap, and have to return to the pit (Only to be used in the finals and not Le Mans)
The race is over, return slowly to the pit.